The Top 5 Business Password Mangers of 2024
Cyber security is more imporant than ever before. We have reviewed the top business password managers of 2024 to help you simplify and protect your online activity.
Favy values your trust!
Favy.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, Favy.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks, purchases, and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Our Business Password Managers Partners:
1Password, Dashlane, Keeper, LastPass, NordPass, Roboform
- Securely stores all of your passwords and logs you in with a single click
- Uses end-to-end AES256 bit encryption for secure password creation and sharing
- Multi-platform support available across all major operating systems and internet browsers
- Keep your secure notes, credit card details, and shipping addresses all in one place
- Protect your vault with biometrics - your fingerprints or your face
- Syncs passwords across all devices and automatically saves new account information
- Keeps passwords up to date between devices
- Share passwords securely with your family or team
- Save and fill credit card details
- Acts as an authenticator for sites with two factor authentication
- Intuitive user interface for computers, smartphones, and tablets
- Role-based permissions and admin privileges scale for businesses of all sizes
- Exclusive training and 24/7 customer service support from dedicated support specialists
- Dashlane has never had a security breach in their 10+ years in business
- Uses zero-knowledge, U.S.-patented security architecture, which ensures that only you have access to your data
- Trusted by over 20,000 businesses and 15 million users world wide
For All Your Favorites
Why do I need a business password manager?
It seems like every service worth using these days requires another new user name and password. Who can keep track of it all?
That's where password managers come in to solve a uniquely modern issue of online security.