The Top 5 Wine Clubs of 2021
Last updated: October 09, 2021
Looking for specialty wines you can't find at your local wine shop? Join a wine club and start channeling your inner sommelier! Compare and read reviews of our favorite wine clubs from our list below.
Favy values your trust!
Favy.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, Favy.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions.
Our Wine Clubs Partners:
Amazing Clubs, Bright Cellars, Firstleaf
- Starting Price
- Personalized to Palate?
- Free shipping?
- Unique wines from all over the world, including Italy, Spain, Portugal, and South America
- Delight Guarantee. If you're not in love with a bottle we sent, your wine concierge will help pick a free replacement bottle for the next month shipment
- Palate quiz to match you with wines you'll love
- Every wine we deliver has been highly-rated by an independent advisory board of wine professionals
- Each month we'll deliver 2 full-sized bottles of hard-to-find, premium wines from award-winning and boutique wineries around the world
- You can cancel your membership at any time and for any reason and receive a full credit for any unshipped merchandise
What Are Wine Clubs?
Wine clubs are an excellent way for you to try a variety of specialty wines from around the world.