The Top 5 Wine Clubs of 2023
Last updated: May 28, 2023
Looking for specialty wines you can't find at your local wine shop? Join a wine club and start channeling your inner sommelier! Compare and read reviews of our favorite wine clubs from our list below.
Favy values your trust!
Favy.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, Favy.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks, purchases, and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Our Wine Clubs Partners:
Baca Wines, Gold Medal Wine Club, Hall Wines, Plonk Wine Club
- Starting Price
- Minimum Bottles Per Month
- Free shipping?
Plonk Wine Club
- Small-production, organic, and biodynamic wines
- Focuses on rare, hand crafted, artisan wines
- No pesticides or commercial additives such as colorants, acidifiers, artificial sugars, alcohol enhancements, or chemicals of any kind
- Every wine we deliver has been highly-rated by an independent advisory board of wine professionals
- Each month we'll deliver 2 full-sized bottles of hard-to-find, premium wines from award-winning and boutique wineries around the world
- You can cancel your membership at any time and for any reason and receive a full credit for any unshipped merchandise
What Are Wine Clubs?
Wine clubs are an excellent way for you to try a variety of specialty wines from around the world.