The Top 5 Mortgage of 2023
Last updated: May 28, 2023
We've researched the top mortgage companies of 2023, based on factors like the number of originations by state, types of loans offered, customer reviews and ratings, and average credit rating and mortgage balances.
Favy values your trust!
Favy.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, Favy.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks, purchases, and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Our Mortgage Partners:
Guaranteed Rate, Rocket Mortgage, Veterans United Home Loans, WesLend Financial, Zillow Home Loans
Veterans United Home Loans
- Top VA Purchase Lender for 5 consecutive years: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Turn your military service into homebuying savings with a $0 down VA loan
- Leaders from each branch of our Armed Forces have joined the Veterans United team to help raise awareness and educate Veterans about the VA Loan and homeownership
- Our streamlined application syncs with your bank to get you accurate numbers, fast
- See how much you’re approved for, then shop for homes or move forward with your refinance
- Use your to-do list to verify the details and get to closing fast
- Make payments online and put your mortgage to work for you
What makes a good mortgage company?