The Top 5 Solar of 2023
Last updated: January 31, 2023
Start your journey to energy independence with one of our top ranked solar companies of 2023. Investing in going solar could save you money on energy bills. We've reviewed the leading solar companies by comparing past customer reviews, expertise in the solar industry, and pricing models.
Favy values your trust!
Favy.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, Favy.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks, purchases, and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
- Year Founded
- BBB Rating
- They handle all of the details: from permitting, inspections, to connecting the grid
- Battery backup options available to store excess power and protect against power outages
- 24/7 Online monitoring to track energy production and usage
- 25 Year power production guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions About Solar Energy
What is solar power?
Solar power is energy from the sun that is converted into electrical or thermal (heating and cooling) energy. It's the most abundant and cleanest renewable energy source available.
Solar PV panels are used for electricity, and solar thermal panels are used for temperature. Both use the sun as their energy source, but the technology works a bit differently.
Can solar power be generated on a cloudy day?
Yes! As long as we have a sun, we have solar energy.
What are some benefits of using solar power?
- Significantly lowers energy costs
- Increases home value (it's seen as an upgrade, like a renovated kitchen)
- Works everywhere in the US
- Does not produce greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduces water consumption